Leiber® Beta-S Plus
Leiber® Beta-S Plus consists of a combination of high-purity 1.3-1.6-beta-D-glucan molecules and the cell walls of the real brewers’ yeast (100 % saccharomyces cerevisiae). It therefore combines the advantages of the pre-biotic effects of the cell walls with the efficient, immunomodulating effect of the high-purity beta-glucan molecules. The native structure of the beta-glucan molecules and, thus, their biological activity, also remains under this particularly sensitive process and ensures the unique efficiency of the immuno-modulating effect of Leiber® Beta-S Plus during the digestive passage.
- Improvement of the cellular and humoral defence mechanisms
- Support of immunological competence in larval and juvenile stages
- High bonding power and inactivation of pathogens/toxins in the intestinal lumen
- Prebiotic effects on the microflora in the intestine
- Promotes balanced intestinal flora